Social

Witch Blemish Stick - Review

30/01/2016


Today will be a short review on the Witch Blemish Stick. If you haven't heard of this before, it is basically a tube and inside of it is hard gel. When you rub the formula onto your blemishes/spots/pimples it then turns into a liquid on your face. This I cannot explain, if I'm honest it baffles me.. I don't know why but it just does??

Anyway, I bought this about two weeks ago. Truthfully, I have never heard of this product in my life.. ever. However, I was having such a bad breakout, which is quite rare for me, that I wanted to lock myself in my room until I was clear again. So I was in my local supermarket (where I work lol), and I was looking at all the products I have tried and saying to myself 'maybe it'll work this time'.. and then I stumbled upon Witch. It is quite cheap and I purchased it at the price of £2.50. At first I thought it was worth a shot because nothing else has ever worked on me so maybe I'll be lucky but before I had even started using it I was questioning whether it would actually work because of the price. When I got home then I started looking up all the reviews, typical me, and a lot of people said it worked.. 

When I finally had enough of my outburst I got this out of my bag and tried it. I'm not saying it worked instantly, but I could definitely see the difference in a couple of hours. The instructions were to "dab on as often as required when blemishes first appear" .. I thought oh s**t. My blemishes had already been there for days so maybe it wouldn't be as effective.. Although it was, but my first impression of the product was turned off by the smell, because it is horrible. For the first week of using it, my face almost completely cleared up. But, I think my skin has now got used to this stick because it's stopped working. Although it is still minimizing the problem areas, I still feel like I need that little bit more to just get rid of this ugly situation.  

Overall, I think this product is great and I will definitely purchase it again. I think it works wonders every now and then and it is also a must have to my make-up bag. Have you tried this product?


4 comments on "Witch Blemish Stick - Review "
  1. I do hate it when a bad breakout appears! I have acne prone skin so I feel like I am constantly looking for products to subdue the problem. This product is so reasonable that it's a great plus that it seemed to work for you! Great blog post!

    ~Crissy
    www.whimsicalfawn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can get your hands on this product it is worth a try honestly! Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I will definitely give this product a try! Thank you for this, great blog post!

    Tiffany // Wallflower

    ReplyDelete