Social

3 Drugstore Concealers I Can't Live Without

07/06/2016

Hi lovelies! Have you ever had one thing you cannot live without? I have and there are many things I can't live without, like my top 3 drugstore concealers! 

If you're like me, you find it really hard to match concealers to your foundation, but nowadays it's normal to have brighter skin under your eyes and down your nose compared to the rest of your face right? But for those nasty blemishes, those lighter colours don't always work and even then it's hard to get a darker concealer to match your skin tone or foundation. The easiest way to make sure my concealer matches my foundation almost perfectly or even perfectly sometimes is to buy the same brand concealer to the foundation and then try and find out which one goes with which. 

Although, sometimes I agree, it is a lot easier and less expensive to pick up a concealer at a local store or drug store than waiting for it to be delivered. Also if you don't go through concealers every 2 or 3 weeks then what secrets are you hiding from me? 

So here are my top 3 drugstore concealers you definitely need to try! *PS I wear the Estee Lauder foundation.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer - I have two of these in the shade Ivory and Soft Beige. I use the Ivory shade to brighten my eyes and everywhere else I want to brighten and as for the Soft Beige shade, it is a real god when it comes to covering up spots and blemishes. The only thing I don't like about this concealer is the application as it is almost trying to be a brush but it just scares me because of all the germs.. yikes. 


I wrote more about this concealer here. *RRP £5.99



- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - I have this in the shade Fair.  I love this concealer for brightening up my under eye area and it lasts all day! The only thing I would say about this concealer is that it looks a bit cakey if you put too much on, so a little really does go a long way... unless you want to look like icing on a cake then go for it???



*RRP: £4.19


- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Concealer - I have the shade Light. I haven't reached the age of needing anti-age products and I won't for a while so a lot of people have been asking me why I have this product. Little did they know this is the best concealer I have owned yet because of it's high coverage? A couple of weeks ago during my exams I was living on 6 hours sleep for about 2 weeks and this concealer made my oddly coloured eyes look normal! The bags under my eyes didn't even look bagged. Therefore this concealer is a wonder product! It has never let me down, it isn't cakey and it even brightens everything too, not to mention how good it covers up those blemishes!

*RRP: £5.75

That's all for now lovelies. I hope you enjoyed this post! Do you have any drugstore concealers you love? Let me know! 

Bye for now.



8 comments on "3 Drugstore Concealers I Can't Live Without"
  1. THey look great and very reasonable prices. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rimmel prodcts so I might need to go and out and buy that now. great blog post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the collection concealer like most bloggers I know but I totally agree with what you said, it can be cakey xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always struggle to find a perfect concealer that I'll buy time and time again, so I'll definitely be checking these out. Especially the last one! :D xx

    Ashton | Beauty, Books and Babble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly suggest that one as it has such high coverage! xx

      Delete